Daniel F. Clark
|Daniel F. Clark|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 82nd district
January 3, 1989 – November 30, 2002
|Preceded by||Walter F. DeVerter|
|Succeeded by||Adam Harris|
|Constituency||All of Juniata County and parts of Mifflin, Perry, and Snyder Counties|
December 11, 1954|
|Died||September 28, 2014
|Alma mater||Lycoming College
Duquesne University School of Law
He is a 1972 graduate of East Juniata High School. He earned a degree in accounting from Lycoming College in 1976 and a law degree from Duquesne University School of Law in 1979. He was first elected to represent the 82nd legislative district in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1988. He retired prior to the 2002 election. On September 28, 2014, Clark died of lung cancer at the age of 59.
- "SESSION OF 1989 - 173RD OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY - No. 1" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 1989-01-03.
- Per Article II, Section 2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, the legislative session ended on November 30, 2002
- "Daniel F. Clark (Republican)". Official Pennsylvania House of Representatives Profile. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2002-02-11.
- Daniel F. Clark-obituary
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Daniel F. Clark (Republican) at the Wayback Machine (archived February 11, 2002) official PA House profile
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Daniel F. Clark at the Wayback Machine (archived November 23, 2002) official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|