Daniel Friedman (author)
Daniel Friedman is an American author of mystery fiction. He lives in New York City.
Friedman is best known for his first novel, Don’t Ever Get Old (2013), introducing the retired Memphis police detective Buck Schatz. The book was nominated for an Edgar Award for Best First Novel, the Anthony Award for Best First Novel, and won the Macavity Award for Best First Novel. A sequel, Don’t Ever Look Back, was published in 2014.
- Don’t Ever Get Old, St. Martin's Press, 2012
- Don’t Ever Look Back, St. Martin's Press, 2014
- Riot Most Uncouth: A Lord Byron Mystery, Minotaur Books, 2015
- Mystery Writers of America Edgar Awards Nominations 2013, MWA 2013
- Anthony Awards Winners and Nominees, Bouchercon info
- Macavity Awards, Mystery Readers International
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|