|Full name||Daniel Koprivcic|
|Date of birth||3 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Osijek, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 August 2015.
Daniel Koprivcic (born August 3, 1981) is a retired footballer who played for Auckland City FC and Waitakere United in the New Zealand Football Championship (NZFC). He is considered[by whom?] to be one of the best players in the NZFC, having scored many goals for former club Waitakere United and for Auckland City in not only the NZFC but the Oceania Champions League. He holds the record as the only player to participate in the FIFA Club World Cup six times.
In 2009, he moved to Auckland City FC where he scored 4 goals in 13 appearances, as well as notching up 6 appearances in the 2009–10 OFC Champions League and scoring 7 goals. His most valuable time at Auckland City came when he was selected to represent the team at the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup in which Auckland City finished 5th out of 7th, the best an Oceania team had ever finished.
Koprivcic retired in 2014.
With Waitakere United
- New Zealand Football Championship Premiers: 2007
- New Zealand Football Championship Champions 2007, 2008
- FIFA Club World Cup 7th: 2007, 2008
- OFC Champions League Champions: 2007, 2008
With Auckland City FC
- FIFA Club World Cup 5th: 2009
- OFC Champions League Golden Ball: 2011
- Daniel Koprivcic has the record number of participations in the FIFA Club World Cup, taking part in the six tournaments: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Young, Geoff (18 May 2003). "Croatian answers the call for his adopted country". Sunday Star-Times.
- Maddaford, Terry (25 November 2011). "Soccer: Tomorrow the world - but first, Manawatu". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Third time lucky for Koprivcic". FIFA. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Club World Cup: Auckland City Striker Daniel Koprivcic Delighted With Win Against Al Ahly". Goal.com. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Soccer: Kiwi amateur a Club World Cup record-breaker". New Zealand Herald. 20 November 2011.
- "Auckland's unlikely record-breaker". FIFA. 8 December 2011. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "The FIFA Club World Cup in numbers". FIFA. 7 December 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Daniel Koprivcic - Playing career at FIFA Tournaments". FIFA. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Navy Blues about to roll". Auckland City Football Club. 18 September 2014. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
Daniel Koprivcic, has retired from top level football
- "New Zealand - U-23 International Matches". RSSSF.com. Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "Auckland City book place at FIFA Club World Cup". Oceania Football Confederation. 17 April 2011. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 27 August 2015.