|Full name||Daniel McKay|
|Date of birth||16 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Scotland|
|2009–2010||→ Arbroath (loan)||0||(0)|
|2010||→ Ayr United (loan)||13||(4)|
|2010||→ Ayr United (loan)||12||(3)|
|2011||→ Brechin City (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:23, 20 January 2015 (UTC).
Daniel McKay (born 16 April 1991) is a Scottish professional footballer currently playing as a striker for Neilston Juniors in the Scottish Junior Football Association, West Region. He has previously played in the Scottish Football League First Division for Ayr United.
McKay spent the first half of the 2010–11 season on loan at Ayr United, after a prior successful spell the previous season. After his loan deal expired he was then sent on loan to Brechin City for the remainder of the season.
- "Clydesdale Bank Under 19 League Rising Star Award". kilmarnockfc.co.uk. Archived from the original on 22 August 2011. Retrieved 24 February 2010.
- "Weather Ruins Lichtie Boss's Plans". Arbroath Herald. 8 January 2010. Retrieved 24 February 2010.
- "Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels reveals he turned away Arsenal loanees". The Telegraph. Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- "Local star joins Arthurlie from Killie". Barrhead News. 10 September 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Daniel McKay". Beith Juniors. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- O'Donnell, Jim (17 January 2015). "Kilbirnie strengthen their ranks for Kilsyth Scottish Cup-tie". Evening Times. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- "Signings". scottishfa.co.uk. SJFA. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 20 August 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|