|Full name||Daniel Ogunmade|
|Date of birth||26 October 1983|
|Place of birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2005–2007||NOC Tonkawa Mavericks|
|2003||→ Forfar Athletic (loan)||5||(0)|
|2004||→ Ross County (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Daniel Ogunmade (born 26 October 1983) is a Scottish-Nigerian footballer who played as a forward. he played professionally in Scotland for Dundee United and Stenhousemuir, as well as for Forfar Athletic and Ross County on loan. In 2005, he moved to the United States to study, where he played college soccer before retiring from the sport.
Ogunmade started his career with Dundee United. He was loaned to lower league clubs Forfar Athletic and Ross County. After leaving United in 2004, Ogunmade played as a trialist for Stenhousemuir and had a spell with Junior side Bellshill Athletic. After failing to win a deal in Britain, Ogunmade moved to the US, where his form for Northern Oklahoma College led to NSCAA All-American recognition in 2007. Ogunmade moved to Georgia-based Mercer University in 2007.
- Gavin Barry. "I'll Make Most of My Chance; DANIEL OGUNMADE WILL NEVER FORGET HIS ROOTS IN NIGERIA". The Free Library. Retrieved March 13, 2015.
- "Daniel Ogunmade". United Kingdom: Balentine. Archived from the original on 2014-03-05. Retrieved February 2014. Check date values in:
- "First Point stars amongst NSCAA award winners". First Point USA website.
- Daniel Ogunmade at Soccerbase
- Daniel Ogunmade career at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database
|This football related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Lagos–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Scottish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|