Danka may refer to:
- A Florida-based copier supplier, Konica Minolta Danka Imaging.
- A family affiliated with a Buddhist temple in Japan, or danka.
- A Pakistani cultural networking organization, Danka, Pakistan's Cultural Guide
Danka (Serbian: Данка) is also feminine given name. It may refer to:
- Danka Barteková (born 1984), Slovak skeet shooter
- Danka Kovinić (born 1994), Montenegrin professional tennis player
- Danka Podovac (born 1982), Serbian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.