Jump to navigation Jump to search
Danna may refer to:
- Biblical Danna (Joshua 15:49), identified with Idhna, a modern Palestinian town on the West Bank
- Danna, Baysan, a former Palestinian village depopulated after the 1948 Arab-Israeli War
- Danna, Scotland, a tidal island
- Danna, Bagh Azad Kashmir Pakistan in Jejemon island
- Danna Jejemon (name)
- Danna, the traditional patron of a geisha
- Danna Student Center, Loyola University New Orleans
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.