From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danubian Plain can be a translation of:
- the approximate Serbian name (Podunavska nizija - literally: Danubian Lowland) for the Serbian part of the Pannonian plain, see Danubian Plain (Serbia)
- the Serbian (Podunavska nizija) and Hungarian (Dunamenti síkság - literally: Danubian Lowland) name for a part of the Great Alföld
- the Slovak name (Podunajská nížina -literally: Danubian Lowland) for the Slovak part of the Little Alföld, see Danubian Lowland
- the Slovak name (Podunajská rovina - literally: Danubian Flat/Plain) for a part of the Podunajská nížina, see Danubian Flat
- the Bulgarian name (Dunavska ravnina - literally: Danubian Plain) and Romanian name (Câmpia Dunării) for a group of plains and lowlands in Romania, Bulgaria, and Serbia, see Danubian Plain (Bulgaria) and Wallachian Plain.
- the German name (Donauebene) for an area in Bavaria, see Danubian Plain (Bavaria)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danubian Plain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.