From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danyang may refer to:
Modern Chinese places
- a Chinese city
- Danyang, Ma'anshan (丹阳镇), a town in Bowang District, Ma'anshan City, Anhui Province.
- Danyang, Lianjiang (丹阳镇), a town in Lianjiang County, Fujian Province.
Former Chinese place
- Danyang (Chu) (丹陽), the first capital of the State of Chu
- Danyang County (단양군 / 丹陽郡), Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea.
- Dan D. Yang (born 1965), of VINCI, educator
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.