Danzan may refer to:
- Danzan-ryū, a jiujitsu school
Danzan (Mongolian: Данзан) is a Mongolian personal name. Notable persons with this name include:
- as proper name
- Soliin Danzan (1885–1924), Mongolian revolutionary and political leader,
- Ajvaagiin Danzan (1895–1932), Mongolian revolutionary and political leader.
- as patronymic
- Danzangiin Narantungalag, a Mongolian olympic cross-country ski athlete
- Danzangiin Lündeejantsan, a Mongolian MP from 2008–2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danzan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.