From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dapple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dapple may refer to:
- Dapple, a book by Eleanor Arnason
- DAPPLE Project, a pollution study
- Dapple gray, a type of coat colour seen on horses
- Silver dapple gene, also known as the "Z" gene, that dilutes the black base coat color in horses
- Merle (dog coat), a pattern called "dapple" in the Dachshund dog breed
- Dapple, incorrect name for Sancho Panza's donkey in Don Quixote
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dapple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.