Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dapple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dapple may refer to:
- Dapple, a book by Eleanor Arnason
- DAPPLE Project, a pollution study
- Dapple gray, a type of coat colour seen on horses
- Silver dapple gene, also known as the "Z" gene, that dilutes the black base coat color in horses
- Merle (dog coat), a pattern called "dapple" in the Dachshund dog breed
- Dapple, incorrect name for Sancho Panza's donkey in Don Quixote
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dapple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.