Jump to navigation Jump to search
Darüşşafaka, meaning "home of compassion" in Ottoman Turkish, can refer to:
- Darüşşafaka Association, a Turkish educational association founded to train apprentices
- Darüşşafaka High School, a school in Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey
- Darüşşafaka S.K., a professional basketball club based in İstanbul, Turkey
- Darüşşafaka Caddesi, a street in the Istanbul district of Fatih
- Darüşşafaka Caddesi, a street in the Istanbul district of Sarıyer
- Darüşşafaka Mahallesi, a neighborhood of the Istanbul district of Sarıyer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darüşşafaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.