From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up darbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Darbar may refer to:
- Durbar (court), a term for a court in Urdu from the Persian
- Darbar (surname), a surname used in the Indian Subcontinent
- Darbar Sahib is Sufi Shrine or holy place in South Asia
- Darbar (title) or Darbar Saheb is a title of honor used in India
- Darbar, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.