Darin Raffaelli is a guitarist, formerly of the band Supercharger. In the 1990s he owned the indie record label Super-Teem. He was a producer for The Donnas and songwriter for the band's first album, which was recorded at a Mail Boxes Etc. shop where he worked, and released on his Super-Teem label in 1995. Other bands Raffaelli has been involved with to date are The Brentwoods, Donny Denim, The Bobbyteens, and The Fevers.[unreliable source?] He is now a member of the bands Mersey Wifebeaters and the Baci Galoopis.
- Larry, Chris. "allmusic ((( Supercharger > Biography ))):". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-10-23.
- Harrington, Richard. "The Donnas: Not Their Real Names", The Washington Post, 2001-03-02, p. T8.
- Bregman, Adam (February 12, 2003). "The Donnas put a new spin on the old sex-and-excess glam formula -- and out-Crüe the Crüe in the process". Riverfront Times. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2008-10-23.
- Huey, Steve. "allmusic ((( The Donnas > Biography )))". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-10-23.
- Brunner, Rob (March 14, 2003). "Primo Donnas", Entertainment Weekly 700: M5.
- Garin, Nina. "No longer raggedy: With a nod to the Ramones, the Donnas are primed for success", The San Diego Union-Tribune, 1998-07-16, p. ND.
- "The Donnas", Daily Breeze, 2001-02-16, p. K19.
- Grunnen Rocks
- Chun, Kimberly. "Budgin': Budget Rock Seven music fest", San Francisco Bay Guardian, 2008-10-22. Retrieved on 2008-10-23.
|This article on a United States rock guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|