Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dark Water may refer to:
- Captain Darkwater, a character in the video game Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Darkwater: Voices from Within the Veil, 1920 book by American philosopher W.E.B. Du Bois
- Dark Water (book) (仄暗い水の底から; Honogurai mizu no soko kara; literally In the Depths of Dark Water), a collection of horror short stories by Koji Suzuki
- Darkwater (band), a Progressive Metal band from Sweden
- "Dark Water" (song), a 2014 song by Amy Lee featuring Malika Zarra
- Two films based on the story "Floating Water" from Suzuki's book Dark Water:
- Dark Water (Thai film), a 2007 film starring Chartchai Ngamsan
- Dark Water (river), a river in the New Forest district of the English county of Hampshire
- Dark Water, also known as The Pirates of Dark Water, a 1990s American animated show
- "Dark Water" (Doctor Who), 2014 episode of the British TV series Doctor Who
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.