Darleen Wilson is a Boston, Massachusetts-based folk musician, recording engineer, producer, and Director of Content for Integrated Media at public radio and television station WGBH. She has also written articles for Performing Songwriter magazine. She sings and plays guitar in the band Birdsong at Morning with Alan Williams.
Wilson's producing credits include more than fifty albums, for artists such as:
- Catie Curtis (Truth from Lies)
- Cry Cry Cry (Cry Cry Cry)
- Patty Larkin (I'm Fine, Live in the Square)
- Bill Morrissey (Standing Eight)
- Leslie Smith (These Things Wrapped)
- "Appendix B: Participants". Open Content and Public Broadcasting. 2007. Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- E.g., Wilson, Darleen (November–December 1995). "Pre-production and Production Tips, Part One". Performing Songwriter (15).
- "Birdsong at Morning: Darleen Wilson". 2009-01-30. Archived from the original on 2011-09-10. Retrieved 2009-03-07.
- Barrett, Sue (2001). "Revelation in the Studio: Women Producers and Engineers". FEMMUSIC.com. Archived from the original (interview) on 2008-07-19. Retrieved 2008-03-02.
- Curtis, Catie (1996). Truth from Lies (compact disc). Rykodisc. RCD 10601.
- Cry Cry Cry (compact disc). Cry Cry Cry. Razor & Tie. 1998. 7930182840-2.
- "Patty Larkin". The Ectophiles' Guide to Good Music. 2008-01-21. Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- "Bill Morrissey Discography". Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- Harmony Ridge Music. "Leslie Smith These Things Wrapped Review". Archived from the original on 2007-10-03. Retrieved 2008-03-01. Quoting "Folk Artistry". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. 1995-06-09. p. 16. (four stars)
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|