|Date of birth||3 March 1987|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2006||→ Clevedon Town (loan)||8||(1)|
|2007–2008||→ Tiverton Town (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:41, 18 December 2016 (UTC).
Darren Mullings (born 3 March 1987) is an English semi-professional footballer. He is currently playing for Gloucester City.
After leaving South Gloucestershire and Stroud College, Mullings began his career as a trainee with Bristol Rovers, turning professional in July 2005. His league debut came on 31 December 2005 when he was a second-half substitute for Craig Disley in Rovers' 2-1 defeat at home to Wycombe Wanderers. He made three further league appearances, all as substitute, that season, but failed to feature in the 2006-07 season and was loaned to Clevedon Town in October 2006.
He was released by Rovers at the end of the 2006-07 season and joined Torquay United in June 2007. He scored on his Torquay debut, but was later sent off as Torquay won 5-4 away to Histon on 18 September 2007. He was loaned to Tiverton Town in November 2007 and was released by Torquay at the end of the season
Mullings joined Conference South side Weston-super-Mare on trial in July 2008, scoring on his debut in a 1-1 pre-season draw against Exeter City. He signed a contract with Weston in August 2008. He has now joined Conference North side Gloucester City and scored on his debut in a friendly against Bitton. In March 2014, Mullings jumped ship to fellow Conference North side Oxford City, citing financial reasons.
- "Bristol Rovers 1-2 Wycombe". BBC Sport. 2005-12-31. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "Bater brings in Mullings". NonLeagueDaily. 30 October 2006. Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "Striker Klein-Davies joins Rovers". BBC Sport. 2007-05-11. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "Torquay sign ex-Pirates youngster". BBC Sport. 2007-07-01. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- Histon 4-5 Torquay
- "Gulls boss has sympathy for Cards". BBC Sport. 2007-11-25. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "Bedeau among four leaving Torquay". BBC Sport. 2008-05-13. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "Quadruple signing boost for Seagulls". NonLeagueDaily. 8 August 2008. Archived from the original on 15 August 2012. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
Darren Mullings at Soccerbase