From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Darussalam (Arabic: دار السلام) is an Arabic word which means "abode of peace". It may refer to:
- Dar us-Salam, one of the divisions of the world in Islam
- Aceh Darussalam, a special administrative region of Indonesia
- Brunei Darussalam, a country in Borneo
- Darussalam Publishers, an Islamic publishing house
- Darussalam (actor) (1920–1993), Indonesian actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darussalam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.