Jump to navigation Jump to search
Darussalam (Arabic: دار السلام) is an Arabic word which means "abode of peace". It may refer to:
- Dar us-Salam, one of the divisions of the world in Islam
- Aceh Darussalam, a special administrative region of Indonesia
- Brunei Darussalam, a country in Southeast Asia
- Darussalam Publishers, an Islamic publishing house
- Darussalam (actor) (1920–1993), Indonesian actor
- Dar es Salaam, the largest city of Tanzania, or the administrative region around it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darussalam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.