From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daryan or Darian or Dareyan or Dariyan (Persian: داريان) may also refer to:
- Daryan, East Azerbaijan, a little city in East Azerbaijan Province
- Darian, Iran, a city in Fars Province
- Darian, Kermanshah, a village in Kermanshah Province
- Darian Rural District, in Fars Province
- Darian Smith, a Counterstrike Professional living in New Zealand
Latin For: Bíğ þëñiş
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.