Data processing (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up data processing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Data processing most often refers to Electronic data processing, computer processes that convert data into information or knowledge.
Data processing may also refer to:
- Automatic Data Processing, computer services company
- Data analysis; processing data with the goal of highlighting, drawing conclusions, and supporting decision making
- Data entry done by a data entry clerk
- Data processing system, a system which processes data which has been captured and encoded in a format style recognizable by the data processing system or has been created and stored by another unit of an information processing system
- Electronic data processing or EDP
- Information processing; the change (processing), of information in any manner detectable by an observer
- Unit record equipment data processing
- Data Processing journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data processing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.