Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up datil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Datil may refer to:
- Datil, New Mexico, a community and unincorporated town in Catron County, western New Mexico
- "Datil" (rocket launch facility), the launch site of the MGM-29 Sergeant intermediate-range ballistic missiles, in New Mexico
- Datil pepper, a variety of yellow lantern chile peppers (Capsicum sinense)
- Datil-Mogollon Section, a physiographic subdivision of Colorado Plateau Province (western New Mexico and eastern Arizona)
- Mogollon-Datil volcanic field, a large silicic volcanic field in western New Mexico (Mogollon Mountains—town of Datil area)
- Datil National Forest, established 1908, merged in 1931, name discontinued
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Datil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.