Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dau or DAU may refer to:
- Dau (surname)
- Dau (film), a biography of physicist Lev Landau
- DAU (project), a cross-sectional cinema and art project
- Da'u County, or Dawu County, in Sichuan, China
- Defense Acquisition University, a university under the United States Department of Defense located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- Club Deportivo Árabe Unido
- Daily Active Users, a performance metric for the success of an internet product
- Dau, a barangay in Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.