Dave and Steve's Video Game Explosion
|Dave and Steve's Video Game Explosion|
|Created by||Ted Jessup
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||12 (Including 1 hour long special and 2 that never aired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Ted Jessup
|Running time||22 Minutes,
45 Minutes (special 7th episode)
|Original network||Burly Bear Network|
Dave and Steve’s Video Game Explosion was a television video-game review show. In November 2001, it began airing on TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) as well as the Burly Bear TV network and later was part of a one-hour time slot. Dave & Steve were listed on Entertainment Weekly's It List in 2002.
The comedy-based variety show was hosted by two accomplished comedy writers, David Mandel (Cat in the Hat, Eurotrip, Seinfeld and Saturday Night Live) and Steve Lookner (Seinfeld and Saturday Night Live). VGE was produced by Jack Helmuth and Shawn Valine. The main writers were Craig Digregorio(Da Ali G Show) and James Eagan.
- Dave and Steve's Video Game Explosion at the Internet Movie Database
- Full Episodes on YouTube
- Tribute & Analysis of the series
- How Two Saturday Night Live Writers Made the Funniest Videogame Show You Never Saw
- Park, Michael Y. (April 12, 2002). "Students, and Advertisers, Want Their College TV". Fox News. Retrieved 2006-10-21.
- "EW 2002 It List". EW.com. June 2002. Retrieved 2006-11-06.
- "Everything2 blog posting". Retrieved 2006-10-21. Note: This citation has been challenged as not being from a reliable source.
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|