Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis (LTL Architects)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The firm received a 2007 National Design Award from the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum and was selected as one of six American architectural firms featured in the U.S. Pavilion at the 2004 Venice Architecture Biennale. LTL was included in the 2000 National Design Triennial at the Cooper-Hewitt and was selected in December 2000 by Architectural Record as one of ten firms representing a “Vanguard in Contemporary Architecture.” 
Paul Lewis (born 1966) received a Bachelor of Arts from Wesleyan University in 1988 and a Master of Architecture from Princeton University School of Architecture in 1992. He is a fellow of the American Academy in Rome and the winner of the 1998-1999 Mercedes T. Bass Rome Prize in Architecture. He is an Assistant Professor and Director of Graduate Studies at Princeton University School of Architecture.
Marc Tsurumaki (born 1965) received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Virginia School of Architecture in 1987 and a Master of Architecture from Princeton University School of Architecture in 1991. He is an Adjunct Professor of Architecture at Columbia Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation. He was the Fall 2006 Louis I. Kahn Visiting Assistant Professor at Yale University.
David Lewis (born 1966) received a Bachelor of Arts from Carleton College in 1988, a Master of Arts in the History of Architecture and Urbanism from Cornell University in 1992, and a Master of Architecture from Princeton University School of Architecture in 1995. David is as Associate Professor of Architecture at Parsons The New School for Design, where he served as Director of the Master of Architecture program from 2002-2007.
- The Contemporary Austin - Jones Center (formerly Arthouse at the Jones Center), Austin, TX (2010)
- Van Alen Institute, New York, NY (1998)
- Bornhuetter Hall, The College of Wooster, Wooster, OH (2004)
- Fluff Bakery, New York, NY (2004)
- Ini Ani Coffee Shop, New York, NY (2004)
- Xing Restaurant, New York, NY (2005). Winner of the James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Restaurant Design (2007)
- Glenmore Gardens (Department of Housing Preservation and Development project), Brooklyn, NY (2007)
- Office of Strategic Assessment, Planning and Design, New York University, New York, NY (2007)
- Nazareth House, Nazareth, PA
- Department of Social and Cultural Analysis, New York University, New York, NY
- Villa Ordos, Inner Mongolia (100 international architecture firms selected in 2008 to design 1,000 square meter villas for Ordos 100)
- Opportunistic Architecture,Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis, 2007 ISBN 978-1-56898-710-1
- Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis."Multivalent Performance in the Work of Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis." AD. London: Wiley, May/June 2008
- Jodidio, Philip. “Xing Restaurant,” and “Arthouse at the Jones Center.” Architecture in the United States. 98–107. London: Taschen, 2006.
- Jodidio, Philip. “Fluff Bakery,” and “Bornhuetter Hall.” Architecture Now 4. 274–381. London: Taschen, 2006.
- "Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis: Intensities". New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2012.
- "Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis: Opportunistic Architecture". New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2008. ISBN 1568987102
- Hudson, Jennifer. Interior Architecture Now. London: Laurence King, 2007.
- Yelavich, Susan. Contemporary World Interiors. New York: Phaidon, 2007.
- Gardiner, Virginia. "Design, Build, and Beyond." Dwell, February–March 2006, 152–64.
- Gregory, Rob. "Shifting Tides." Architectural Review, December 2005, 85.
- "Wave of the Future." Hospitality Design, October 2005, 114–27.
- Albrecht, Donald, Ellen Lupton, and Steven Skov Holt. Design Culture Now: National Design Triennial. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2000: 134–35.
- http://www.aiany.org/NHNY/network/view.php?id=42 AIA General Writeup
- http://www.cooperhewitt.org/NDA/2007/award.asp?catID=id&nameID=ltl Cooper Hewitt Design Award
- http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/9175811 LTL Firm Article
- http://archrecord.construction.com/news/daily/archives/080207austin.asp Arch Record Article about Jones Center
- http://www.starchefs.com/james_beard/2007/html/winners.shtml James Beard Foundation Award Restaurant Design
- LTL Architects Homepage
- Lewis.Tsurumaki.Lewis. Situation Normal...Pamphlet Architecture 21. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 1998.
- Gendall, John. “LTL Gets Creative with Arthouse in Austin.” Architectural Record. March 2008.
- Philip. “Awards: In Design Awards, Something Old And Something New.” The New York Times, 17 May 2007, F3. National Design Award