David Kuijken is a Dutch pianist.
He has performed internationally since he debuted in 1984 at the Queen Elizabeth Hall. Kuijken forms a duo with Brenno Ambrosini, with whom he shared palmares at the XI Paloma O'Shea Santander International Piano Competition in Santander. He's known for his work on Dutch contemporary music.
He teaches at the Royal Conservatory of The Hague and the Conservatorium van Amsterdam.
- Dutch classical pianists
- Prize-winners of the Paloma O'Shea International Piano Competition
- Academic staff of the Conservatorium van Amsterdam
- Living people
- Academic staff of the Royal Conservatory of The Hague
- 21st-century classical pianists
- Dutch musician stubs
- European classical musician stubs
- Classical pianist stubs