|Born||North Bend, Oregon, U.S.|
|Labels||Midnight Rain Productions|
Online radio work
Nevue established the "Whisperings: Solo Piano Radio" internet radio station in August 2003 as a vehicle for promoting his own particular brand of piano music. Believing that the days of the traditional music industry were numbered, he decided to bypass the process of sending demos to record labels, and to use the web to promote his music on his own. Nevue began promoting his music online in 1995, and by 2001, he was able to make music his full-time career.
Whisperings started out as part of the Live365.com family of independent online radio stations, but eventually grew beyond just Live365.com. Most listeners now tune in via the Whisperings web site, iTunes radio or Windows Media Tuner. Whisperings radio is supported by paid subscriptions from listeners who prefer commercial-free broadcasts. 273 artists are featured on the broadcast, including Joe Yamada, David Lanz, David Nevue, Peter Kater, Michael Dulin, Wayne Gratz, Isadar, Louis Landon, Robin Spielberg and Suzanne Ciani.
- 1992 The Tower
- 1995 While the Trees Sleep
- 1997 The Last Waking Moment
- 1999 The Vigil
- 2001 Whisperings: The Best of David Nevue
- 2001 Postcards from Germany
- 2003 O Come Emmanuel
- 2004 Sweet Dreams & Starlight
- 2005 Overcome
- 2007 Adoration: Solo Piano Hymns
- 2009 Revelation: Solo Piano for Prayer & Worship
- 2011 A Delicate Joy
- 2012 Awakenings: The Best of David Nevue (2001-2010)
- 2013 Open Sky
- 2015 Winding Down
- Whisperings: Solo Piano Radio
- Scott Iwasaki (10 April 2010). "Pianist Joe Yamada loves 'orchestra in a box'". Deseret News. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- Mark Kirby (18 October 2003). "David Nevue: Whisperings Of A Revolution?". mi2n Music Industry News Network. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- "Whisperings Artists". Whisperings: Solo Piano Radio. Archived from the original on 18 October 2014. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- Music Biz Academy website
- David Nevue (3 October 2008). How to Promote Your Music Successfully on the Internet, 2007: The Musician's Guide to Effective Music Promotion on the Internet. Booksurge Llc. ISBN 978-1-4392-0864-9. Retrieved 9 February 2011.