David V. Brewer
David V. Brewer
|Associate Justice of the|
Oregon Supreme Court
|Preceded by||Paul De Muniz|
|Succeeded by||Rebecca Duncan|
Oregon Court of Appeals
|Preceded by||Mary J. Deits|
|Succeeded by||Rick Haselton|
|Born||1951 (age 70–71)|
Modesto, California, United States
|Alma mater||Sonoma State University, BA, 1974|
University of Oregon School of Law, JD, 1977
David V. Brewer (born 1951) is an American lawyer and judge, who served as an associate justice of the Oregon Supreme Court from 2013 to 2017. He retired on June 30, 2017, and was succeeded by Rebecca Duncan.
Before he became a judge, Brewer was an attorney and partner at Lombard, Gardner, Honsowetz & Brewer in Eugene, Oregon from 1978 to 1993, and President of the Lane County Bar Association from 1991 to 1992.
- "David Brewer - Multnomah Bar Association". Mbabar.org. Archived from the original on 2016-03-02. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Oregon Blue Book: History Oregon Supreme Court Members" (PDF). Bluebook.state.or.us. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Buying Time 2012: Oregon | Brennan Center for Justice". Brennancenter.org. 2012-05-04. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- Lovelace, Ryan (May 11, 2017). "Oregon to have female majority on its Supreme Court". The Washington Examiner. Washington DC. Retrieved November 20, 2017.
- "Candidates tout resumes in Oregon Supreme Court race". Archived from the original on July 10, 2012. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- "David Brewer's Biography - The Voter's Self Defense System". Vote Smart. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "David V. Brewer, Chief Judge of the Oregon Court of Appeals". Ojd.state.or.us. Archived from the original on 2016-03-02. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Judgebios - The Honorable David V. Brewer". Staging-courts.oregon.egov.com. Archived from the original on 2013-06-30. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Dave Brewer | Democratic Party of Oregon". Dpo.org. Retrieved 2016-02-19.