|Date of birth||19 July 1988|
|Place of birth||Bologna, Italy|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2011–2012||→ Crotone (loan)||0||(1)|
|2012–2014||→ Ascoli (co-ownership)||31||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 September 2015.
Davide started his career at Bologna, which also trained his father at youth. Davide made his Serie B debut on 12 January 2008, against Mantova. Davide joined Foggia in 2008 for undisclosed fee. In 2010, he was signed by SPAL 1907.
In July 2011 Parma swap the full registration rights of Colomba to 50% registration rights of Francesco Pambianchi and Alessandro Vecchi directly, for €450,000 nominal value in accounting. The profit did not prevent the fold of SPAL. Colomba signed a 3-year contract and immediately on loan to Serie B club Crotone.
On 29 June 2012 Parma bought half of the registration rights of Lorenzo Pasqualini for €1.25 million with half of the rights of Colomba moved to Ascoli for €1.1 million, thus only €150,000 cash involved. Colomba signed a 5-year contract. Colomba followed Ascoli relegated to the third division in 2013.
In June 2014 Parma bought back Colomba for a peppercorn fee, as well as Pasqualini, Di Gennaro, Gragnoli outright also for a peppercorn. In that summer also saw the return of Tamási to Parma on 1 July; Ascoli released Parma half owned Storani on 29 July as well as signing Addae from Parma on 18 July.
- "BUON COMPLEANNO, COLOMBA" (in Italian). US Foggia. 19 July 2008. Archived from the original on 1 April 2012. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2012 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "Parma: ultime operazioni di mercato" [Parma: latest transfer developments]. Parma F.C. (in Italian). fcparma.com. 14 July 2011. Archived from the original on June 2, 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- Valutazione azienda sportiva calcistica Ascoli Calcio 1898 SpA
- "Accordi di compartecipazione: elenco finale" (in Italian). Parma FC. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- Parma FC SpA bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2014 (Italian), PDF purchased from Italian CCIAA
- "FC Pune City unveil complete team in home town". Indian Super League. 21 August 2014. Retrieved 20 March 2015.