From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Davos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davos can refer to:
- Davos, a municipality in Switzerland, with the following associated items:
- Davos (comics), a supervillain in Marvel Comics' Iron Fist comics
- Davos Seaworth, a fictional character created by George R. R. Martin, appearing in A Song of Ice and Fire
- HC Davos, a professional Swiss hockey club in Davos, Switzerland
- Davros, a character in the British television series Doctor Who
- The World Economic Forum, which has been held in Davos, Switzerland since 1971 and is often referred to by the name of the municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.