Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawa or Dawah may refer to:
- Dawa (drink), a Kenyan cocktail consisting of honey, lime, white sugar, ice, and vodka
- Dawa (Tibetan phrase), meaning "moon" or "month"
- Dawa River, a river in Ethiopia
- Dawa, Guéckédou province, a village in Guinea
- Dawah, proselytizing of Islam
- Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
- Islamic Dawa Party, an Iraqi conservative political party
- Dawa County (大洼县), Liaoning
- Towns (大洼镇)
- Dawa, Jilin, in Ningjiang District, Songyuan
- Dawa, Dawa County, Liaoning
- Dawa, Changtu County, Liaoning
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.