Day for night (disambiguation)
|Look up day for night in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Day for night is a historic cinematographic technique of shooting night scenes during the day.
Day for Night may also refer to:
- Day for Night (film), a 1973 French movie about filmmaking by François Truffaut (originally titled La nuit américaine)
- Day for Night (The Tragically Hip album), the band's fourth full-length album, named after the film and released in 1994
- Day for Night (Spock's Beard album), the band's fourth studio album which was released in 1999
- Day For Night, a 2005 EP by Australian indie pop band The Bank Holidays
- Day for Night, the title of the 2006 Whitney Biennial, an exhibition of contemporary art at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City
- "Day for Night", a song by English-Irish music duo Moloko from the album Do You Like My Tight Sweater?
- Day for Night, an art and music festival hosted in Houston, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Day for night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.