Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dayán, dayan, Dayan, or dàyàn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dayan may refer to:
- Dayan or Old Town of Lijiang, World Heritage Site in Yunnan, China
- Dayan Township, in Jiangyou, Sichuan, China
- Dayan in Evenk Banner, Inner Mongolia, China
- Dayan (rabbinic judge), Jewish religious judge in a Beth din
- Dayan (surname), Hebrew surname
- Moshe Dayan (1915–1981), Israeli military leader and politician
- Yuan dynasty, Dayan in Mongolian
- Northern Yuan dynasty, also Dayan in Mongolian
- Dayan Lake, in Bayan-Ölgii, Mongolia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dayan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.