From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dayan is the English transliteration of personal and place names in several languages, which are not linguistically related to each other. It may refer to:
- Dayan, a Jewish religious judge in a Beth din
- Dayan (surname)
- Dayan, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Lijiang City, also known as Dayan City, in Yunnan, China
- Dayan Khan, a ruler of the Northern Yuan dynasty
- Dayan Khan (Khoshut), a ruler of the Khoshut Khanate
- Dayan Township, in Jiangyou, Sichuan, China
- Dayan is a speedcube manufacturer that has made many popular cubes, such as the Dayan Zhanchi.
- The dayan is also the smaller drum of the tabla set.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dayan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.