From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daywalker may refer to:
- a designation for Marvel Comics characters Blade and Drake (Dracula)
- a designation for vampires or half vampires who are not vulnerable to sunlight:
- a stage name, along with Gary D., of German trance/hardstyle producer and DJ Gerald Malke (born 1964)
- "Daywalker", a song from the album Chasm by Delta-S
- "Daywalker", a song from the album Fire at Zero Gravity by 40 Below Summer
- "Daywalkers", a song from the album Crimson Cord by Christian hip hop artist Propaganda
- "Daywalkers", a track from the soundtrack album Trinity
- nickname of Peggy Morgan (born 1980), American mixed martial artist
- Margie Day, American singer also known as Day Walker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daywalker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.