Dazhi Station Platform Level
|Other names||Shih Chien University; 實踐大學|
|Location||534-1 Bei-an Road
|Opened||July 4, 2009|
|Passengers||18,027 daily (2016)
(Ranked 77th of 109)
This two-level, underground station features an island platform, three exits, and a platform elevator located on the south side of the concourse level. This station, along with Songshan Airport Station, are the only medium-capacity, underground stations on the Taipei Metro. They are also the first underground stations in the system to have platform doors.
The platform level is 159 meters long, while the platform itself is 83 metres (272 ft) long and 17.86 metres (58.6 ft) wide.
The theme for this station is "Landscape".
- May 23, 2002: Construction begins on Dazhi Station.
- April 28, 2008: Construction is completed.
- July 4, 2009: Begins service with opening of Brown Line.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms|
|B2||Platform 1||← Wenhu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Jiannan Road)|
|Platform 2||→ Wenhu Line toward Taipei Zoo (Songshan Airport) →|
- Exit 1: Da-zhi St. (Da-zhi Community)
- Exit 2: Intersection of Bei-an and Da-zhi St.
- Exit 3: Intersection of Bei-an and Da-zhi St.
Around the stations
- National Revolutionary Martyrs' Shrine
- Shih Chien University
- Straits Exchange Foundation
- Yingfeng Riverside Park
- Dominican International School
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dazhi Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Dazhi". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2009-06-30. Archived from the original on 2017-03-07. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Route Map: 大直站". East District Project Office, Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2009-05-21. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|