(Redirected from Dbm)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dBm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DBM or dbm may refer to:
Science and technology
- dBm, a unit for power measurement
- DBM (computing), family of key-value database engines including dbm, ndbm, gdbm, and Berkeley DB
- Database Manager (DBM), a component of 1987's Extended Edition v1.0 release of IBM's OS/2 operating system
- Dibenzoylmethane, an aromatic diketone: 1,3-diphenylpropane-1,3-dione
- Dibromomethane, a halomethane
- D. B. M. Patnaik (1925–2009), Indian lawyer, politician and communist leader
- De Bellis Multitudinis, a wargame ruleset
- Department of Budget and Management (Philippines), the executive department in the Philippines
- D-flat minor, a theoretical musical key
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.