DeLand House Museum
|Location||137 West Michigan Avenue
|Website||DeLand House Museum|
The DeLand House Museum is located at 137 West Michigan Avenue, DeLand, Florida. Built in 1886 by Henry Addison DeLand, it changed hands numerous times until it was donated to the city of DeLand in 1988.It opened as a Victorian era historic house museum in 1990. The museum also contains materials related to the history of western Volusia County, and is operated by the West Volusia Historical Society.
- Conrad Center, a museum operated by the West Volusia Historical Society
- Lue Gim Gong Memorial Garden, a garden operated by the West Volusia Historical Society
- MuseumsUSA. DeLand House Museum, MuseumsUSA website, 2009. Accessed May 25, 2009.
- Deland House, West Volusia Historical Society, 2009. Accessed May 25, 2009.
- Museum History, West Volusia Historical Society, 2009. Accessed May 25, 2009.
- "West Volusia Historical Society". www.delandhouse.com. Retrieved 2016-08-14.
Media related to DeLand House Museum at Wikimedia Commons
|This Florida museum–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|