|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X|
|Genre(s)||Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy|
Dead Realm starts off with several players, the maximum being 8 players in a game. The game consist of two game modes, Seek & Reap and Bounty. Seek & Reap is the basic game mode of the game. The game mode pits two teams, Humans, and Ghosts. The Humans must run or hide from the Ghost, and the Ghost attempts to find the Humans, turning them into Ghosts, who then jump scare the remaining players
After the three YouTubers involved in production of Dead Realm (Adam Montoya, Tom Cassell, and Evan Fong) published their Let's Play videos about the game, they encountered controversy due to the fact that Cassell did not publicly disclose his financial ties to another game, which constituted a violation of FTC's ".com Disclosures" set of guidelines.
- "Now Available on Steam Early Access - Dead Realm". July 30, 2015.
- "DEAD REALM NOW ON MAC!!". August 5, 2015.
- VanossGaming (July 28, 2015) "Zoidberg Zombies! (Left 4 Dead 2 Funny Moments and Mods)". YouTube. Retrieved December 31, 2015
- "Now Available on Steam - Dead Realm". steamcommunity.com. Retrieved 2017-05-24.
- Marsh Davies (August 10, 2015). "Premature Evaluation: Dead Realm". Rock Paper Shotgun.
- Chalk, Andy (21 August 2015). "Dead Realm YouTubers' lack of disclosure may violate FTC regulations". PCGamer.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- ".com Disclosures: How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising" (PDF). ftc.gov. Federal Trade Commission. 12 March 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
|This action-adventure game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|