Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dead weight or deadweight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deadweight or dead weight often refer to:
- Deadweight loss, a loss of economic efficiency that can occur when equilibrium for a good or service is not Pareto optimal
- Deadweight tonnage, a ship's carrying capacity, which includes cargo, fuel, crew etc.
- Dead weight or dressed weight, the weight of an animal carcase after removal of skin, head, feet, visceral organs etc
Deadweight or dead weight may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Deadweight (American band), a San Francisco alternative hard rock trio
- "Deadweight" (song), a song by Beck from the film A Life Less Ordinary
- "Deadweight", a song by Roam from Backbone
- "Deadweight", a song by Parkway Drive from Deep Blue
- "Dead Weight" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- "Dead Weight" (1971), season 1, episode 3 of the TV series Columbo
- Structural load, one type of this is dead load, the fixed weight of a structure of piece of equipment, such as a bridge on its supports
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deadweight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.