Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dead weight or deadweight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deadweight or dead weight may refer to:
- Deadweight tonnage, a ship's carrying capacity, which includes cargo, fuel, crew etc.
- Structural load, one type of this is dead load, the fixed weight of a structure of piece of equipment, such as a bridge on its supports
- Deadweight loss, a loss of economic efficiency that can occur when equilibrium for a good or service is not Pareto optimal
- Deadweight (American band), a San Francisco alternative hard rock trio
- "Deadweight" (song), a song by Beck from the film A Life Less Ordinary
- "Deadweight", a song by Roam from Backbone
- "Deadweight", a song by Parkway Drive from Deep Blue
- "Dead Weight" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- "Dead Weight" (1971), third episode of the first season of the TV series Columbo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deadweight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.