Jump to navigation Jump to search
Death Dealer may refer to:
- Death Dealer (painting), a 1973 fantasy painting, fictional character and book series created by Frank Frazetta
- The Death Dealers, a mystery novel by Isaac Asimov
- Death Dealer (Underworld), the vampire warriors from the Underworld film series
- Vengeance Is a Dish Served Cold, also known as Death's Dealer, a 1971 Italian Western film
- Death Dealer (band), a heavy metal band with ex-Manowar guitarist Ross the Boss
- Death Dealers (album), a 2011 album by Adept
- The Death Dealer, a paranormal romance novel by Heather Graham Pozzessere
- Death Dealer: the Memoirs of the SS Kommandant at Auschwitz, an autobiography by Rudolf Höss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Death Dealer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.