Death in High Heels
Death in High Heels is a 1947 British crime film directed by Lionel Tomlinson and starring Don Stannard, Elsa Tee and Veronica Rose. It was based on a novel of the same title by Christianna Brand. It was a very early Hammer Films (here Marylebone-Hammer) production and was released through Exclusive Films, Hammer's original incarnation. Its running time was just over 50 minutes. It was last shown on British television on Channel 4 in 1991.
The police are called in when a woman is murdered at a luxury Bond Street shop.
- Don Stannard - Detective Charlesworth
- Elsa Tee - Victoria David
- Veronica Rose - Agnes Gregory
- Denise Anthony - Aileen
- Patricia Laffan - Magda Doon
- Diana Wong - Miss Almond Blossom
- Nora Gordon - Miss Arris
- Bill Hodge - Mr Cecil
- Kenneth Warrington - Frank Bevan
- Leslie Spurling - Sergeant Bedd
|This article related to a British film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1940s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|