Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deathray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deathray is a post-punk genre band from Sacramento, California..
Deathray may refer to:
- A death ray, a theoretical particle beam or electromagnetic weapon of the 1920s through the 1930s
- A raygun, a fictional energy weapon
- Archemedies' heat ray is commonly referred to as Archemedies' death ray
- The Death Ray (1925 film), a 1925 Soviet science fiction film
- The Death Ray, the British title for the 1932 American film Murder at Dawn, directed by Richard Thorpe
- The Death Ray (comics), a graphic novel by Daniel Clowes
- Death Ray (magazine), a British science fiction magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deathray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.