|Look up deathray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deathray is a post-punk genre band from Sacramento, California..
Deathray may refer to:
- A death ray, a theoretical particle beam or electromagnetic weapon of the 1920s through the 1930s
- A raygun, a fictional energy weapon
- Archemedies' heat ray is commonly referred to as Archemedies' death ray
- The Death Ray (1925 film), a 1925 Soviet science fiction film
- The Death Ray, the British title for the 1932 American film Murder at Dawn, directed by Richard Thorpe
- The Death Ray (comics), a graphic novel by Daniel Clowes
- Death Ray (magazine), a British science fiction magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deathray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.