From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decimal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decimal could mean:
- The decimal or base ten numeral system
- Decimal (unit), an obsolete unit of measure in India and Bangladesh
- Decimal data type, a data type used to represent non-repeating decimal fractions
- Decimal fraction, a fraction whose denominator is a power of ten
- Decimal representation, a mathematical expression for a number written as a series
- Decimal separator, used to mark the boundary between the ones and tenths place in numbers (e.g. "12.4"), often referred to as a "decimal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decimal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.