|Look up decipher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decipherment is the analysis of documents written in ancient languages.
Decipher may also refer to:
- Decipher (novel), the novel by Stel Pavlou
- Decipher (After Forever album), 2001 album
- Decipher (John Taylor album)
- Decipher, Inc., a game publisher based in Norfolk, Virginia, United States
- DECIPHER, database of chromosome abnormalities identified from analysis of patient DNA
- DECIPHER (software), a program for deciphering and managing biological sequences
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decipher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.