Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decker can refer to:
- Decker, Manitoba
- Decker Lake (British Columbia), a lake near the town of Burns Lake, British Columbia
- Decker Lake, British Columbia, a community on that lake
- United States
- Decker, Indiana, a town
- Decker, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Decker Corner, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Decker Peak, a mountain in Idaho
- Decker Prairie, Texas
- Deckertown, New Jersey
- Deckerville, Michigan
- Deckers, Colorado
- Decker, an American comedy web and television series starring Tim Heidecker.
- Double decker bus, a bus which has two decks (floors) for passengers
- Forster–Decker method, a series of chemical reactions that transform a primary amine ultimately to a secondary amine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.