From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up declarative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Declarative may refer to:
- Declarative learning, acquiring information that one can speak about
- Declarative memory, one of two types of long term human memory
- Declarative programming, a computer programming paradigm
- Declarative sentence, a type of sentence that makes a statement
- Declarative mood, a grammatical verb form used in declarative sentences
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Declarative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.