Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up declarative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Declarative may refer to:
- Declarative learning, acquiring information that one can speak about
- Declarative memory, one of two types of long term human memory
- Declarative programming, a computer programming paradigm
- Declarative sentence, a type of sentence that makes a statement
- Declarative mood, a grammatical verb form used in declarative sentences
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Declarative.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.