From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up declination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Declination can refer to:
- Declination, coordinate used in astronomy
- The noun form of the verb Decline
- Magnetic declination, angle that must be added or subtracted in the use of compass for geography
- Grid declination, angle between the compass north and north direction of the map coordinate grid
- Clinamen, a concept in early atomic theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Declination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.