From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up decoder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoder may refer to:
- Audio decoder converts analog audio to digital form
- Binary decoder, digital circuits such as 1-of-N and seven-segment decoders
- Decompress (compression decoder), converts compressed data (e.g., audio/video/images) to an uncompressed form
- Instruction decoder, an electronic circuit that converts computer instructions into CPU control signals
- Video decoder, converts base-band analog video to digital form
- Decoder (band), a defunct post-hardcore band that was briefly named Lead Hands
- Decoder (duo), a drum and bass duo
- Decoder (film), a 1984 West German film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.