Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up decoder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoder may refer to:
- Audio decoder converts digital audio to analog form
- Binary decoder, digital circuits such as 1-of-N and seven-segment decoders
- Decompress (compression decoder), converts compressed data (e.g., audio/video/images) to an uncompressed form
- Instruction decoder, an electronic circuit that converts computer instructions into CPU control signals
- Quadrature decoder, converts signals from an incremental encoder into counter control signals
- Video decoder, converts base-band analog video to digital form
- Decoder (band), a defunct post-hardcore band that was briefly named Lead Hands
- Decoder (duo), a drum and bass duo
- Decoder (film), a 1984 West German film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decoder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.