Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deeds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deeds may refer to:
- Deed, a legal instrument used to grant a right.
- Deeds (Software), a software package for designing and simulating digital systems
- Sen. Creigh Deeds, an American politician, member of the Virginia Senate and Democratic Nominee for the 2009 Gubinatorial race of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Mr. Deeds Goes to Town, a 1936 comedy film starring Gary Cooper.
- Mr. Deeds, a 2002 remake of Mr Deeds Goes to Town starring Adam Sandler.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deeds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.