Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deep Thought or Deep Thinking may refer to:
- Deep Thought (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a fictional computer in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Deep Thought (chess computer), an IBM-produced chess computer, named after the Hitchhiker's Guide's Deep Thought
- Deep Thought, a chatterbot made to work over IRC, named after the Hitchhiker's Guide Deep Thought
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey, a segment on Saturday Night Live consisting of one-liner jokes written and orated by Jack Handey
- Deep Thought (logic tutor), an interactive learning environment for teaching logical proofs
- Deep Thoughts (album), or The Thought Remains the Same, 2000 compilation album consisting of songs by bands on Nitro Records
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deep Thought.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.